CALC Not Working In Windows 10Windows CALC looks tasteless and often taken for granted. Until you are faced with a situation when you'll have no choice but to use it - CALC to you is something that is plainly stupid. There is an occurrence in Windows 10 that will wherein Windows CALC will try to load itself when you run it, then will quickly exit giving you more than enough annoyance that may ruin your day.
Alternatives, Anyone?Sure there are other alternatives to Windows CALC like SpeedCrunch, Precise Calculator, JCalc, and so on. You can search them in Google. For situations like no internet access and whatnot, you'll have no choice but to fix the issue.
How To Make Windows CALC Work Again
- Click on the START button and click RUN, or simply press WINDOWS KEY + R.
- Type PowerShell on the RUN box and press the ENTER key.
- While on Windows PowerShell, type this command: Get-AppxPackage *windowscalculator* | Remove-AppxPackage
- Press then ENTER key.
- Try launching your Windows CALC again and it should work now.
Reference(s) / Test Environment(s):
- Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit.
Calc Does Not Work In Windows 10 Reviewed by Admin Moronman on 8:44 PM Rating: